The Best Selection of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to customize the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the advantages consist of normally having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Wagnolia's in Stuart, FL. We stock many dog dish choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (772) 600-7446 to learn more!
Amazing store with great products plus staff treats you like family
Wagnolias is amazing! It was suggested to me by another customer and I'm so glad to have found it. We went there to find chews for our 1 year old puppy as well as a birthday cake for him. There are great options for chews, and the prices are better than the big box pet stores. The cake was adorable and a huge hit with our and the neighbors dogs. The staff is also top notch, they get to know you and your fur babies and are more than happy to discuss options for what you're looking for.
There are pet stores that sell pet supplies, and then there are stores where the two-legged patrons are secondary to the pets that escort them.
Wagnolia's is run and staffed by people who absolutely love animals, and they show that love in so many little ways. Offering them treat samples, talking to the pets as much as to the people, and even taking care of the occasional pet mishaps with kindness and grace.
I visited one weekend with a friend and her two adorable bully pups. One of the bullies had a very messy accident in the store, and the staff refused to allow us to help clean up, saying that this was all just a part of having pets come to the store.
The prices are very good, and the merchandise and treats are first-class. If you are a pet owner, you owe it to your fur baby to take them to Wagnolia's.
Darein Leigh Wylin
Really cute shop, great bakery, and excellent customer service.
Took my dog Nathan for the 1st time to visit Wagnolias. Then staff were wonderful and so welcoming. We purchased some adorable homemade pupcakes in celebration of Nates 10th b day. Can't wait till our next trip to this wonderful business.